Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

EPP Shape and Stitch Sew Along



A couple of weeks ago my friend, Meredith, over at Material Girl Quilt Shop, and I were discussing our developing interests in English Paper Piecing. She knows I love handwork and is always sharing her latest tools and gadgets for lap work with me when I visit.  As a result of our visit, we decided to do a sew along together.  We will both be teaching ourselves, helping each other, and sharing our thoughts, ideas, tips, and designs with you over the next few weeks.  

We would love it if you would join us and share your questions, knowledge, tips, creations. . . . We will be completing a block a week and sharing it here and over at Material Girl's Blog.  I have gathered some supplies, picked a shape, and am ready to get stitching.  How about you?  

Hope to see your EPP creations soon!
M


PS.  I just wanted to share with you two of my favorite Christmas in July creations.  I made these quilts for my sons. Very macho guys but reduced to teary eyes when they opened these "blankies." 






No comments:

Post a Comment