Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Make a Pattern Your Own

I find that one of the best things about sewing is being able to modify patterns of any kind to make them suit my needs or suit the needs of the person receiving the finished item. I do it with quilts, purchased patterns, and my own little creations. So as I promised, here are a few variation ideas for the wristlet.    I hope after I post the tutorial or you come to the class, you can take my little pattern idea and make it our own

Child sized  bags are always fun to make. You can use up those odd scraps from baby quilts and such!  I love to use yo-yos on them too!
Some cell phones are just large. This bag was made to accommodate a bigger cell phone or  ipod. It was fun to reshape the flap and pick the coordinating fabrics.

 Hope to see some of you at Material Girl Quilt Shop on June 27 or here in my little corner of the net!
M

No comments:

Post a Comment