Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Winter Work Update

My, how time flies when you are frozen into a human shaped ice cube!  Now that I am thawing, I have realized that I have not written for several weeks.  Never fear, that does not mean that I haven't been sewing, knitting, and yes even biking.  I have.  

I have a new grandson on the way, so much of what I have been doing is finishing up projects for others and myself, as well as reorganizing my sewing room in preparation for some serious grandma sewing. I cannot wait to get my hands on some great children's prints and create some unique things for him.  I have attended a craft retreat with friends, started some small baby projects--finished a few. I have also been working on my EPP sew- along--slowly.  I have been looking at the Millefiori quilts on Instagram and am somewhat discouraged with my first attempts.  Some of those projects are simply devine!  My work withers by comparison.  However, I will charge on and finish this table topper--I will.

Here is quick look at my winter work and our retreat venue.

Hope you have had a productive winter, and are getting primed for the warmer weather!
M


No comments:

Post a Comment